Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 4 EOC: My new app


So I had an idea for all those people that are out in about walking around and they see something they like on someone or they see something they like at a store but its way to expensive for them. So I came up with an app that searches for lookalike items that you could take a picture from your phone and you upload it to the application. And then there are other people who help you look for the item you want or for less money. I always catch myself looking at other people’s handbags or shoes and I am to shy to ask where they got it so it would be easier for me to take a picture secretly and then upload it to the app and there I would find the exact one or something similar to it and I could buy it off the app as well. So how the app works is that you just take a picture of a necklace for example or a pair of shoes you see on someone walking down the street and then you download the app from the apple store and you sign up with your email and just add a password that you could remember then upload the picture to the app and you could either out in the search box exact item or similar and you just sit back and relax and the searches come running up to you and you just pick the one you like. And then when you find the one you like you could add it to you wish list or your shopping cart. When you click on the item you were looking for when you click on it will direct you to the website you could buy it from and then you purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment