Thursday, August 25, 2016

Week 6 EOC


The three things I have that haven been a gift are a pair of expensive boots, a DSLR camera, and a designer watch. These items are materialistic but all of these items were truly a really good gift because I had put it on my birthday list and my family members gave me those items that I wanted.




These boots seem very simple and look the same as to many other boots but when you try them on and your foot is in there its so warm and soft and comfy and I have been wanting them for a long time and my sister gave them to me for my birthday.





                       

This camera I have been wanting since it came out in the beginning of 2015 and my parents knew that I wanted it to start my photography career. It’s a DSLR camera T5i with a 18-55 kit lens.











Last item I have received is this Gold Michael Kors Watch it very light and easy to tell time. One day I looked at this watch at the store and my older sister saw that I was eyeballing it and the next day she went and bought it for me just as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment